RETURNS AND REFUNDS
Right of withdrawal
Mila wants to guarantee its customers maximum satisfaction during the shopping experience.
8.1 Pursuant to art. 52 of the Consumer Code, the Consumer may exercise the right of withdrawal even in the absence of a valid reason within 14 days of delivery of the goods communicating the intention to return the product by telephone or mail correspondence. From the communication, the Consumer has another 14 days to return the goods at his own expense. During the same period of time, the Merchant undertakes to reimburse the amount paid for the purchase. The Right of withdrawal can, finally, be exercised only and exclusively by the consumer who in first person has purchased one or more products and never through a third party.
8.2 The right of withdrawal lapses if the product is not intact (one or more of the following items):
- Lack of original packaging;
- Absence of integral elements of the product;
- Damage to the product due to causes other than transport.
Furthermore, pursuant to art. 59 of the same Code can not exercise the right of withdrawal the Consumer who:
- Be in possession of VAT number;
- He explicitly requested a personalization of the product;
8.3 conditions for returning the goods:
- The address to which the goods must be returned, taking into account what is expressed in point 8.2 is
MILA Srl - OFFICE WITHDRAWAL / RETURNS
Via Cottolengo, 22 / a
10072 Mappano - TO - Italy
- according to law, the shipping costs related to the return of the asset are charged to the customer;
- the shipment, until receipt in our warehouse, is under the complete responsibility of the customer;
- in case of damage to the goods during transport, Mila will inform the customer of the event (within the 5th day after receipt of the goods in their stores), to allow him to promptly report his complaint to the courier chosen by him and obtain a refund the value of the asset (if insured); in this case, the product will be made available to the customer for his return, simultaneously canceling the request for withdrawal;
- Mila is not responsible in any way for damage or theft / loss of goods returned by uninsured shipments; upon its arrival in the warehouse, the product will be examined to assess any damage or tampering not caused by transport. If the returned product is damaged, Mila will deduct a percentage from the refund due, as a contribution to the restoration costs.
8.4 Without prejudice to any restoration costs for damage ascertained to the original packaging, Mila will reimburse the customer the full amount of goods already paid (shipping costs excluded), by bank transfer or Paypal, within 14 days of return of goods. The customer will promptly provide the bank details on which to obtain the reimbursement (name surname account holder, IBAN code).
8.5 The right of withdrawal is totally lost, due to lack of the essential condition of integrity of the goods (packaging and / or its contents), in the cases in which Mila ascertains:
- the lack of integral elements of the product;
- damage to the product due to causes other than transport.
In case of forfeiture of the right of withdrawal, Mila will return the purchased good to the sender, charging the same shipping costs.